Valves designed exclusively for the low flow rates of a drip irrigation system (0.2 - 8.0GPM ; 0.6 to 30 l/m). The only valves in the industry made specifically for drip irrigation systems, making these the only valves that can effectively handle particles at low flow rates “ patented design.
These valves contain all of the features of reliable Rain Bird DV valves, coupled with a unique diaphragm design that allows particles to pass through at extremely low flow rates, thereby preventing weeping of the valve. Allows the filter to be safely placed downstream of the valve since these valves handle all sizes of particles
- 1" Low Flow Drip Irrigation Valve
- Unique "double-knife" diaphragm coupled with 1/2" diameter seat for flawless operation at low flow rates
- Double-filtered pilot flow design for maximum reliability
- External bleed to manually flush the system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation