Pressure surges? Effluent water? Clogging debris? No problem. PESB Series valves offer long life and efficient, troublefree performance—even under harsh conditions. Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging. The PESB model features a patented scrubber to actively fight dirt, debris and particles.The PESB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
- 1-1/2" (40/49) plastic industrial irrigation valve
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing; prevents loss of parts during field service