ProactinEX provides a cost-effective method for treating turf with a highly concentrated blend of nitrogen in the form of select L-form amino acids, B-complex vitamins, antioxidants, etc. in a patented biostimulant formulation (Express Technology) that provides for ready uptake. At a 40% active ingredient concentration and a low application cost, turf managers can now afford to treat all of their turf while customizing their nutritional programs with a highly effective product.
Active Ingredient: 5% Water Soluble Nitrogen Derived from: Protein hydrolysates
For use on:
- Warm and Cool Turfgrasses
- Golf Course Greens, Tees, Fairways
- Athletic Fields
- Home Lawns
- Sod Farms
- Ornamentals, Trees and Shrubs
Directions for Use: Application can be made via spray equipment or by injecting through an irrigation system.
ProactinEX may be used alone or mixed with most other fertilizers or turf chemicals. For best results, tank mix with TriCure AD Soil Surfactant.
Turf Use Rate: Apply 16-32 OZ/ACRE every 28 days. Applications may be split into 7, 14, or 21 day intervals.
Ornamental Use Rate: 1.5 OZ / 2 GAL as a drench pre- and post transplant. Use 3/4 OZ / 2 GAL as a drench per month for maintenance applications.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Wash hands with soap and water before meals and after work.
- Use this product in accordance with good agronomic practices, which include utilizing proven spray equipment set for proper coverage. Applications should be made at temperature levels and when other environmental conditions in your area are such that your experience indicates the application will be compatible and will accomplish the desired results.
Product Label Download SDS