Manage your outdoor irrigation controller from anywhere worldwide using your smart device or web browser with Hydrawise cloud software. Predictive watering adjusts schedules based on temperature forecast, rainfall probability, and wind and humidity to provide maximum water savings while keeping your landscape healthy and beautiful. Add a simple-to-install flow meter and set up automatic notifications to alert you of broken pipes or sprinklers.
Hydrawise cloud software is a user-friendly water management software. Each homeowner can use predictive watering adjustments to achieve water savings. Hydrawise software enables professional contractors to do in-depth water management, and monitor the piping and electrical systems. It is a professional cloud-based irrigation software that works for everyone.
The Pro-HC Controller is WaterSense-approved when connected to the Hydrawise web-based software.
- Touchscreen Interface: The Pro-HC controller has a full graphical touchscreen interface, which makes it easy to program and start manually.
- Predictive Watering™ Adjustments: Daily schedule adjustments (based on local weather data) monitor past, current, and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
- Flow Meter Detection and Alerts: Monitor the state of the piping system with an optional flow meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
- Wiring Detection and Alerts: The Pro-HC controller continuously monitors the electrical current flowing to solenoid valves. If the current is too high or too low, Hydrawise will alert you and tell you which valve is not working properly. This allows you to fix a failed valve before damage is done to the landscape.
- Advanced Sensor Ports: Two general purpose sensor ports can be used for many different functions. Sensor ports work with Hunter HC flow meters, Hunter Clik and standard rain and soil sensors to stop irrigation. The sensor ports can also start an irrigation cycle. This allows you to create custom starts based on sensor readings.
- Built to Last: The Pro-HC features a double-door design, which makes it extremely durable in all weather conditions. It also includes large terminal strips for easy installation of solenoid wiring.
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- Pump/master valve (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 2
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 140°F
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC, EPA WaterSense & Smart Watermark Approved