Super Start 12-45-10PLUS is especially designed as a starter solution which aids plants in rooting faster. It helps overcome transplanting shock. Its nitrogen content is low enough to prevent burning and still promote new top growth. Super Start is widely used in greenhouse and nursery operations to correct and supplement low phosphorous levels in established plantings. It is also very effective in promoting blossoming. Young vegetable plants being set in the field respond especially well to this starter formula. Use for seedling, transplants and rooted cuttings. Excellent for container azaleas and rhododendrons to promote compact growth and increase bud density.
Active Ingredient: Derived from Ammonium Sulfur, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Borax, Sodium Molybdate, and the EDTA forms of Copper, Iron, Manganese and Zinc.
- greenhouse and nursery operations
- seedling, transplants and rooted cuttings
- container azaleas and rhododendrons
GREENHOUSE MIXING RATE FOR 200 PPM NITROGEN
HOSE END SPRAYER: 1:15 ratio- Premix 3.33 OZ in 1 GAL (25 grams per liter).
TANK: 0.22 OZ per GAL (1.67 grams per liter).
PROPORTIONER: 1:100 ratio use 22.21 OZ per GAL of concentrate (167 grams per liter).
OTHER RATIOS: Multiply ratio times weight divided by 100.
OTHER PPM: Multiply desired PPM times weight divided by 200. Increase or decrease PPMN according to crop response.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- CAUTION: This fertilizer is to be used on soils which responds to molybdenum. Crops high in molybdenum are toxic to grazing animals. Potential acidity equivalent to 737 LBS Calcium Carbonate per ton.
- Maximum solubility approx. 60 OZ per GAL
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS