Hunter PGP Ultra Gives You Unmatched Innovation with Powerful Dependability
The Hunter PGP Sprinkler Head raises the bar for rotor technology with powerful features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing.
Get an Irrigation Solution that’s Efficient and Impressively Silent
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with various new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements are the Hunter PGP Ultra valve, a drain check valve that keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off, its non-strippable drive, and automatic arc return. These features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the Hunter PGP Sprinkler Head offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site. For peak efficiency, choose the PGP-04 with an optional pressure-regulated body that reduces incoming pressures of up to 100 PSI to 45 PSI for water savings up to 25%.
Each PGP Ultra comes with an easy-to-install, square top rack of 8 standard nozzles and 4 low-angle nozzles. And optional racks of short-range nozzles, for the smallest of areas, are available, too.
- Models: Shrub, 4", 12"
- Arc setting: 5 to 360°
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 22
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8. blue, 2. LA to 4.5 LA gray, .5 to 3. black, 6. to 13. green
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret to the original arc pattern if vandalized; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Headed and slotted setscrew allows radius adjustment with a Hunter wrench or flat-blade screwdriver
- Flat-top nozzles enable fast, easy insertion
- QuickCheck™ arc mechanism for quick arc adjustment
- Hunter PGP check valve saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life
Notable Design Features:
- 4" and 6" stainless steel I-20 models deliver consistent performance, even in harsh environments
- For maximum water efficiency, add 40 PSI pressure regulation
- Purple identification markers are available for reclaimed water applications
- Rubber cover is thicker and safer, allowing the same through-the-top arc adjustment with user-friendly symbols.
- Choose from a wide nozzle selection for complete design flexibility, including short-radius and MPR choices
- Tested in our ISO Certified Test facility, ensuring top-quality product for years to come
Why Choose Hunter PGP Ultra?
- Waters evenly and efficiently
- Offers precise pattern control with no wasteful backsplash onto walkways or buildings
- Whisper–quiet rotation, without impact or clatter
- Patented non–strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism allows the turret to be turned without causing damage
- The most reliable rotor on the market, the PGP Ultra now has a 5-year warranty
Take on Any Issue in the Field with the Strength and Quality Only Hunter PGP Ultra Can Provide
We know the intricacies of installing and maintaining a properly functioning irrigation system are varied and require an extreme amount of hard work from you and your team. Take a look at how incorporating Hunter PGP Ultra can help make almost any issue you’ll see in the field a thing of the past.
Issue: I can’t adjust the nozzle retainer screw with debris inside the socket.
Solution: The PGP Ultra and I-20 rotors have a headed and slotted nozzle retainer screw, allowing the use of a small, slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easy adjustments as needed.
Issue: Water seems to leak from the lowest sprinkler after the zone shuts off.
Solution: The PGP Ultra offers a field-installable drain check valve that can replace the normal filter screen. The check valve is a good solution in relatively flat landscapes, helping to prevent low-head drainage.
Issue: I need to customize my irrigation system for perfect coverage.
Solution: Each sprinkler comes with a rack of eight easy–to–install, flat-top standard nozzles, along with four low-angle nozzles. Racks of 18–25' short-range nozzles and MPR (matched precipitation rate) nozzles with a radius of 25', 30', or 35' are also available.
Issue: Water leaks from under the body cap of my old PGP rotors, but the newer ones seem to be OK.
Solution: The no-flow-by PGP riser seal is made from a high-tech material introduced several years ago with flawless performance. All Hunter rotors are designed with a removable, replaceable wiper seal, so even an older head can take advantage of this innovative new material.
Shop Hunter Industries for a Standard that Has Yet to be Matched
Thirty years in the spotlight and still center stage, the PGP has proven its status as a superstar. The best-selling rotor in the world since 1981, the PGP‘s original exceptional design and impressive performance, along with continuous improvements and enhancements, have meant decades of unmatched durability, versatility, and value.
Hunter made its reputation on the quality, reliability, and innovative features found in its rotary sprinkler line and continues to set the benchmark by which other manufacturer’s rotors are judged. While the Hunter PGP sprinkler head is undoubtedly a standout product, Hunter Industries offers a diverse array of products. Their impressive line-up can be seen everywhere, from residential landscapes to stadiums, national landmarks, theme parks, city parks, commercial complexes, hotels, and municipal buildings worldwide.
As a manufacturer of products for the irrigation, outdoor lighting, dispensing technology, and custom manufacturing sectors, Hunter Industries takes pride in leading the way with their focus on innovation. They offer a full spectrum of water- and energy-efficient solutions for residential, commercial, municipal, and agricultural applications. Designed with the demands of irrigation professionals in mind, the current Hunter irrigation product line includes pop-up gear-driven rotors, high-efficiency rotary nozzles, spray sprinklers, valves, controllers, central controllers, professional landscape drip, and weather sensors. Reinders is proud to carry a wide array of Hunter products that are sure to elevate any project you work on to the highest quality possible.
Reinders.com Has You Covered for All Your Irrigation System Needs and More!
We have no doubt you’ll be satisfied with the performance of your Hunter PGP Ultra Series products, but should you need more assistance getting squared away, our team of experts prides themselves on being here to help. Explore all our impressive Irrigation Supplies to stock up on everything you need to install and maintain the right system for any client. We want to help you keep the lawns you support in the best shape possible. Contact us today, and we’ll make sure you’re getting the highest quality products and are set up for success.