Choose TZone Herbicide for Cool Weather Weed Control
TZone SE Broadleaf Herbicide for Tough Weeds uses precise ratios of multiple active ingredients to provide effective, cool weather weed control. Kill off unwanted, pesky weeds while suppressing young and actively growing yellow nutsedge. This post-emergent has you covered.
TZone Weed Killer Acts Fast With Visible Results in as Little as 24 Hours
Are you looking for the ideal herbicide to use in the cool-grass season that has a quick visual response? Reinders has the product you need. TZone herbicide label works as a post-emergent, selective herbicide to take down cool-weather weeds and yellow nutsedge.
TZone SE kills even the toughest broadleaf weeds with the proven strength of precise ratios of the following multiple active ingredients:
- Triclopyr BEE
How to Use TZone Herbicide
TZone herbicide works in a post-emergent application. It’s helpful to distinguish between post-emergent weed control and pre-emergent since they differ slightly in terms of their purpose; one designated for killing unwanted weeds before they sprout; the other to kill those that have already grown.
- Pre-Emergent Herbicides- Pre-emergent weed control allows you to prevent weeds from sprouting and popping up from underneath the ground. Pre-emergent herbicides will kill weeds before the seed sprouts as temperatures begin to warm, usually in early spring.
- Post-Emergent Herbicides- Post-emergent herbicides kill weeds that have already sprouted. Because TZone herbicide acts as post-emergent weed control, it will ensure that pesky plants will not spread and invade the rest of your turfgrass. It’s best to use a post-emergent anytime between the spring and fall months. In TZone’s case, application between 50 degrees to 85 degrees is ideal.
- Do not apply to greens and tees established on golf courses. Do not apply this product to bare ground or paved surfaces. See label for complete directions and application instructions.
Where to Use TZone Herbicide
Because this selective herbicide only targets specific broadleaf weeds and nutsedge like wild violet, ground ivy, black medic, oxalis, and clover, it will not kill or destroy the rest of your turfgrass or lawn. Check out the best applications site for TZone SE herbicide formulation.
- Turfgrasses (Warm-Season and Cool-Season)
- Golf courses
- Residential and Commercial Sites
- See label for a complete list
The unaffected areas of your golf course and turfgrasses will remain as beautiful as ever, making this a fantastic, effective, fast-acting product to add to your maintenance inventory.
Weeds TZone Herbicide Controls
During a season like spring, it’s not uncommon for many weeds to start emerging. Two of the more difficult-to-control weeds include ground ivy and wild violet; however, TZone makes light work of killing these weeds entirely in a little as 7 to 14 days. Read below for a short preview of weeds TZone weed killer controllers.
- Creeping Charlie
- Wild Violet
- See label for a complete list
You’ll not only get the fast-acting power of taking down some of the toughest broadleaf weeds but you also get guaranteed suppression of young and actively growing yellow nutsedge. By killing and suppressing these weeds, even after they’ve sprouted, you can ensure they will return to spread to the rest of your turfgrass.
Where to Buy TZone Herbicide Near Me
It’s never been easier to get your hands on the proven performance of PBI-Gordon’s TZone SE post-emergent herbicide.
Reinders has you covered! You can shop TZone and a large variety of other turf and landscaping chemicals and herbicides right on our site.
Our team of industry experts understands your daily challenges (like killing unwanted weeds), and we are here to provide solutions to all of your needs. Quality products aren’t enough— you get the unparalleled customer service our second-to-none staff offers.
Whether that starts with TZone herbicide or another one of our turf and landscaping products, we can help you achieve a beautiful landscape for your turfgrass or golf course and a prosperous, productive business.
For product recommendations, herbicide application tips, or to answer any other related inquiry, contact us today!