Designed for pushing snow, the high capacity blade moves medium to heavy snow loads in less time. Partial sides corral snow for less side spill while still allowing for use as a plow. Comfortable oversized handles allow for two-hand pushing, and reinforced blades provide exceptional strength while maintaining flexibility. A strong steel shaft accommodates lifting and moving of full loads.
Features and Benefits
- Non-stick blade makes snow removal fast and efficient
- Extra-large D-ring handle is great for gloved hands
- Strong steel shaft clears even the heaviest loads
- Blade features a reinforced full width leading edge
- Tough, high-impact polypropylene for years of dependable service