OUR AERATING FOUNTAINS should not be confused with floating fountains. These surface spray aerators are engineered to provide results and although they create attractive displays, selection should be based off their performance when desiring the benefits of aeration. Offering both function and beauty these units operate in as little as 30in or 75cm of water and all of the spray patterns are interchangeable. These units are protected by an all-inclusive 5-year warranty that covers the unit, panel and cable.
The elegant beauty of the Tristar’s three-tiered pattern offers an excellent solution for those seeking to enhance their water feature.
Low amperage systems mean less electrical consumption and low running costs.
Provides Natural & Effective Water Quality Solutions:
Introduces oxygen into the water column for the most natural solution to water quality management, effectively controlling algae, aquatic weeds, and foul odors.
Shallow Operating Depth:
Operates in 30in or 75cm of water
Change patterns in less than 30 minutes.
Otterbine is the only manufacturer to have oxygen transfer and pumping rates independently tested and published on their aeration systems. View results.
Aerating fountains are backed by a “Pattern Guarantee”, if you don’t love the pattern we’ll swap it out for another.
Includes unit, panel* and cable with cable quick disconnect for ease of installation.
Able to operate in brackish and effluent conditions.
Safety Listed & Protected:
Package electrically safety tested and listed with ETL, ETL-C. Products for European Union are also safety tested, approved and carry a 3rd party independent CE mark.
Unit & Float Construction
The Concept 3 Aerating Fountains have been designed and engineered by expert craftsman to provide a high quality, ease of use product that delivers results.
Corrosion Resistant Materials:
All components are manufactured of stainless steel or thermoplastics for use in brackish and effluent waters.
Smaller and lighter, with handles molded into float for easier maneuverability and installation.
All metric fasteners and only three tools needed to work on the entire unit.
- High-tech thermal plastic pumping chambers are staged to allow for easy interchange.
- Rugged low visibility closed cell foam filled includes handles and protective pockets for lights when applicable.
- Mixed flow pumping systems achieves maximum pumping capacities.
- Electrical quick disconnect is part of the upper plate to prevent damage
- Industrial strength thermal plastic screen helps keep debris out of the unit.
- Oil cooled, efficient 3450/2875 RPM custom built motor incorporates a g-type seal to ensure dependability and long life.
- Corrosion resistant, durable 18 gauge/316 grade stainless steel motor housing.