Toro - Precision Series 4' X 15' Female Right Corner Strip Spray Nozzle
The Precision Spray nozzles 1‚¬/hr. precipitation rate ensures that water is applied more slowly and evenly without sacrificing landscape health. These nozzles are available in a wide selection of arcs and radii, as well as male and female threads, making them ideal for large scale installations and retrofits. The Precision Series Spray Nozzles are now also available in pressure-compensating versions, further enhancing the best-in-class spray nozzle in the industry.
Male or Female-threaded Nozzles Fit Toro®, Irritrol®, Rain Bird®, and Hunter® Spray Bodies.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented H²0 Chip Technology
- Using patented H²0 chip technology and no moving parts each Precision Series Spray nozzles creates one or more high frequency oscillating streams to achieve the desired arc and radius with 1/3 less water usage.
- Maximize Irrigation Efficiency
- Precision Spray nozzles deliver an industry first 1‚¬/hr (25mm/hr) precipitation rate, which better matches soil infiltration rate. This lower precipitation rate, along with high distribution uniformity make this nozzles family the most efficient nozzle from 5‚¬-15‚¬(1,5-4,6m).
- Pressure-Compensating Versions Available
- Pressure-Compensating Precision Series Spray Nozzles maintain 1‚¬/hr (25mm/hr.) precipitation rate and minimizes misting up to inlet pressures to more than 40 PSI, minimizing the need for a regulating head, at fraction of the cost.
- Design and Retrofit Effectiveness
- The lower flow rate of Precision Series spray nozzles maximizes design efficiency and saves on overall material costs by using fewer valves and less controller stations. In addition, existing systems with low pressure can be fixed with a simple retrofit of the existing high-flow nozzle.
- Third-Party Performance Validation
- Precision Series Spray nozzles (non-Pressure-Compensating versions only) have been tested and validated in the field and at the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT).