Nothing knocks down unsightly weeds like Escalade®2 herbicide. Also an innovative formulation, Escalade 2 will eradicate most broadleaf weeds from turfgrass and provides unsurpassed control of clover. It starts working quickly to devastate weeds and help reduce callbacks. Plus, Escalade2 can be tank-mixed with most liquid fertilizers and iron.
- Advanced herbicide that delivers quick visual response, devastates weeds and reduces callbacks.
- Offers the power of 3 proven herbicides - fluroxypyr, dicamba and 2,4-D in one convenient pre-mixed formulation.
- Effectively controls more then 240 broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, plantain, oxalis, chickweed and many other hard to control species.
- Labeled for sod farm usage.
- Unparalleled clover control
- Can be used for treatments in earlyspring season as well as spot applications
- Compatible with most liquid fertilizers and iron
For Use On:
- Ornamental lawns and turf
- Roadsides (including aprons and guardrails), rights-of-way, and other similar non-crop areas)
- Sod farms
- See Label for complete list
Ornamental Lawns and Turf: 2-3 PTS with 20-240 GAL of water/ACRE (0.75-1.1 OZ with 0.5-5.5 GAL of water/1,000 SQ FT)
See label for complete application instructions.
Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
Do not apply this product aerially.
Do not use on golf course greens or bentgrass tees.
See label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS