Water small spaces more efficiently with a new series of MP Rotators designed for distances from 6' to 12'.
The SR series offers the benefits of multi-stream multi-trajectory (MSMT) technology in areas smaller than ever before possible. The new MP8SR provides wind-resistant streams, high distribution uniformity, double-pop nozzle protector, and extreme resilience to dirt and debris.
Realize water savings for tight spaces. The MP8SR delivers water at a low application rate of .8 in/hr, less than half that of traditional spray nozzles.
- Features and Benefits
- Provides coverage from 6' to 12'
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging nozzle
- Low precipitation rate yields higher efficiency
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
The MP Rotator has the ability to control the amount of water flowing through the nozzle over various arc and radius settings. Each stream targets specific areas to achieve higher efficiency and uniform distribution.
The low precipitation rate of .8"/hr helps avoid runoff. With the combination of short radius capabilities and low precipitation rate, the MP Rotator SR Series is the perfect solution for small areas.
- Operating Specifications
- Recommended operating pressure: 4 PSI
- For spaces less than 8', 3 PSI operating pressure is necessary
- Recommended to use with clean water
- MP8SR-9 uses a 6 mesh built-in nozzle filter
- MP8SR-36 uses a 4 mesh built-in nozzle filter
- Recommended: Use 15 mesh pre-filter arrangement
- Hunter ACZ, PCZ, or ICZ drip filters are a great solution for zone-specific MP8SR arrangements