Product Label Download SDS
TriCure Granular is formulated to provide a convenient and effective method for the treatment and prevention of hydrophobic conditions in soils.
Easy to apply by hand or with spreaders, TriCure Granular is convenient for use on slopes, bunker edges, approaches, and spot treatments on problem areas such as localized dry spots.
- Effectively reduces and treats Localized Dry Spots
- Improves infiltration, penetration, and spreading of water in and through the thatch layer
- Effective treatment of both soil, thatch and organic matter
- Uniform distribution of water to the rootzone
- Reduces hydrophobic soil conditions
- Reduces labor cost associated with hand watering
Active Ingredient: Dihydrooxirane, epihydrin
For use on:
- Golf Course, greens, tees and fairways
Directions for use:
Applications of TriCure Granular should begin when ambient temperatures reach 55-60° F, normally in early spring. In warmer climates, application should be year-round, or when environmental stress conditions begin to impact turf performance.
For golf course greens, tees, and fairways, apply 2.5 LB of TriCure Granular/1000 SQ FT on a monthly basis or as required. Irrigation after application is necessary to facilitate release of the active ingredient from the inert carrier into the soil. TriCure Granular is safe and non-phytotoxic to turf. See chart on label for recommended spreader settings.
A 40 LB bag treats 16,000 SQ FT at 2.5 LB/1000 SQ FT.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Overexposure causes eye irritation, excessive watering, redness.
- Overexposure to skin may cause itching and redness.
- Harmful if swallowed. May cause diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
- Avoid breathing dusts and particulates.
- Wear approved eye protection and clothing.
- Avoid direct or prolonged contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
See Label for complete restrictions.