Kichler is once again rewriting the rules for integrated LED flexibility and reliability with the new 12V LED Accent Light with Variable Lumen Output (VLO). VLO technology allows you to easily switch between three lumen outputs without mechanically adjusting the settings on the fixture — eliminating the increased failure risk or long-term reliability concerns associated with a mechanical adjustment. Featuring custom optics that assures no halos or scallops to deliver superb center-to-edge uniformity for clean, clear light.
VLO makes it easier than ever to design, install and service landscape lighting.
- Create more customized landscape designs while carrying less fixtures in your inventory.
- Quickly adjust the lighting design during the initial installation for the right amount of light output — or years down the road as the landscape application needs changed.
- Two discrete sized fixture platforms give all the lumen options you need without the bulk.
Incredibly easy to adjust.
Each fixture is conveniently factory-set at the most popular lumen level for maximum contractor efficiency. To change, simply hold the included magnet over the lumen adjustment locator to begin programming mode. The fixture will flash continuously four times and go dark before blinking to indicate which lumen level is currently programmed. Programming begins from the factory setting and adjusts up in lumens (Level 1 for Large Accent, Level 2 for Small Accent).
Wattage/VA, delivered Lumens & Efficacy
- Level 1 = 2W/3.5VA, 100 lm, 50 lm/W
- Level 2 = 3.5W/5.5VA, 200 lm, 57 lm/W
- Level 3 = 5.5W/7.5VA, 300 lm, 55 lm/W
- Factory set at Level 2 (200 lm/20W Equivalent)
Light Source - 1 Integrated High Output LED with 3-step binning for color consistency. Custom reflector optics. Tested to a Lumen Maintenance L70 of 50,000 HRS.
Integrated Surge Protection - 6kv (6000V protection)
Wiring - 48” of usable #18/2, SPT-1W leads
- 8” In-ground slotted stake
- 2 Gel-filled wire nuts
- Lumen switching magnetic key
- Level 1 = 10W
- Level 2 = 20W
- Level 3 = 30-35W