The SUPERPRO® Rotor, with its patented flow shut-off, allows for easy range and flow adjustment and renders installations easier and drier. With a simple adjustment, you can shut off water flow at the head OR easily modify both flow and distance proportionally without changing nozzles.
SUPERPRO® has a patented Arc Memory Clutch that returns the rotor to its pre-set position. Designed for medium to large landscape areas, the adjustable arc and full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with 13 numerically coded, interchangeable nozzles (8 Standard Nozzles, 4 Low Angle Nozzles and 1 Pre-Installed 2.5 Nozzle).
The SUPERPRO® is packed with features that ensure reliability, saving the installer time, money and needless frustration.
- Patented Flow Shut - Off/Range and Flow Adjustment- Allows individual head to be turned off during installation and adjustment OR allows simple range and flow adjustment without changing nozzle.
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set - Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 5" Riser - Perfect for taller grass.
- 3/4" Female Threaded NPT Inlet - Replaces all standard rotors
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous, non-reversing circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings - Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch - Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return..over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser - Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover - Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Installed Nozzle - #2.5
- Included Nozzles - Standard and Low Angle