K-Rains ProSeries 150 Valves are professional-grade valves providing solutions to a full range of residential and commercial irrigation needs. These hard working, heavy-duty valves offer an excellent value to the irrigation professional, including best-in-class features for ease of installation and ease of maintenance.
- Inrush Current: .43 Amps
- Holding Current: .25 Amps
- The Jar-Top provides easy servicing access without removing the valve from the system.
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction “ Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin “ Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw “ Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid “ Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger “ Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Flow Control “ Allows for precise flow adjustment and manual shut-off.