The new INFINITY 54 Series is Toro’s premium full-circle golf sprinkler with SMART ACCESS®. The dual trajectory main nozzle provides exceptional nozzle performance at the 25° standard angle position and great performance in windy applications at the 15° low angle position. And the consistency of the constant velocity full circle drive ensures even water application across the coverage area every time you water
Industry’s Largest Nozzle Selection
Nozzles from 52’ to 100’. Color coded for easy flow and radius identification and threaded from the front to simplify servicing.
Five Activation types
- Standard solenoid
- Spike Guard™ solenoid
- Nickel plated Spike Guard solenoid
- DC Latching solenoid (DCLS)
- Integrated GDC module w/ DCLS
- Available on all INFINITY® models!
Constant Velocity Full Circle Drive
Ensures consistent rotation speeds when matched with station run times for even water application across the coverage area every time you water.
Radius Reduction Screw for Fine Tuning
In combination with main nozzle sizing and trajectory adjustment the radius reduction screw can effectively reduce the sprinkler throw down to 30’.
- Provides top accessibility to all critical components
- No digging or unsightly turf repair scars
- No buried wire splices or ground faults
- Pilot valve removable with water “ON”
- Lower long term cost of ownership
- Customizable marker
- Replaceable cover if damaged
- Increased labor efficiency