The commercial-grade ICV was built to work seamlessly with the most demanding systems. It boasts an array of reliable features like a fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat, and flow control. It can consistently operate at up to 220 PSI, and will continue working through difficult circumstances like high velocities, fluctuating flow rates, and challenging water conditions. In addition to its unmatched reliability, the ICV is also exceptionally easy to maintain. Its bonnet fasteners can be loosened and tightened using a variety of common contractor tools. A Filter Sentry option is also available for applications that involve dirty water. The Filter Sentry system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. For the ultimate reliability in high pressure situations, the ICV is clearly the professional's ultimate choice.
- Application: Commercial/municipal
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
Filter Sentry scours the filter clean with a wiper that slides up and covers the entire screen when the valve opens. Even more, the wiper continues to scrub the filter's upper part during valve operation. Filter Sentry can be added after the valve is installed as well.
ACCU-SYNC™ PRESSURE REGULATION
Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunter's Accu-Sync pressure regulator. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.
- ICV-101G: 0.1 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 220 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 HZ
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ
Factory Installed Options
- DC latching solenoid
- Filter Sentry
User Installed Options
- Solenoid conduit cover (P/N 464322)
- DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200)
- Accu-Sync pressure regulator
- Reclaimed water ID handle for ICV101, 151, 201 (P/N 561205) and 301 (P/N 515005)
- Reclaimed water ID Tag for all ICV valves (P/N 700392) (Included on Filter Sentry Models)