The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a
variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and
lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra are its non-strippable
drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned
without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is
turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and
a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array
of efficient options on any site.
Why Choose PGP Ultra?
- Pop-up sprinkler rotates silently then disappears when the job is done
- Waters evenly and efficiently
- Has precise pattern control with no bothersome backsplash onto walkways or buildings
- Whisper–quiet rotation, without impact or clatter
- Patented non–strippable, vandal–proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
Automatic Arc Return
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
Part- and Full-Circle in One Model
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50° to 360°.
Headed and Slotted Set Screw
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.