The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalized; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Headed and slotted setscrew allows radius adjustment with a Hunter wrench or flat-blade screwdriver
- Flat-top nozzles allow fast, easy insertion
- QuickCheck™ arc mechanism for fast arc adjustment
- 1.5 Nozzle installed
- Nozzle choices: 34
- Radius: 17' to 46'
- Flow: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rate: 0.4 in/hr approximately
- Nozzle trajectory: standard = 25°, low-angle = 13°
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 blue, 2.0 to 4.5 low-angle gray, 0.50 to 3.0 black, 6.0 to 13.0 green, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35