The PGP® is Hunter’s original product—the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from precision-engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequaled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter’s years of experience in gear-drive technology, it’s no wonder the PGP remains the professional’s choice year after year.
- Model: 4"
- Arc setting: 50° to 360°
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 27 total
- Nozzle racks: Red, Blue, Gray Low Angle
- Automatic arc return
- Non-strippable drive
- Part- and full-circle in one model
- Headed and slotted set screw