The PGP-04 pressure regulated bodies will take incoming pressures of 50-100 PSI and reduce them to 45 PSI. The Hunter PRB rotors allow the nozzles to operate at peak efficiency, saving up to 25 percent more water. Having the pressure regulator in the body allows it to remain in place and functional even if the original riser is removed and replaced for service.
The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.
Reclaimed water ID - Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
- Models: PGP Ultra: 4", I-20: 4", 6"
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- QuickCheck arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 30
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray, 0.50 to 3.0 Black, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35