Constructed from solid brass to provide years of trouble-free operation in any water condition, the Hunter IBV is a valve created for the fiercest conditions found on a commercial site. Featuring a brass body and bonnet”built to handle up to 22 PSI”the IBV also boasts a sturdy stainless steel flow control stem. The IBV was designed from the ground up to incorporate many of the industry-leading features found in Hunter valves including the solenoid and ICV diaphragm. Add in a pair of options and provide the IBV with an even higher degree of dependable performance: the Accu-Sync pressure regulator maintains constant downstream pressure and the Filter Sentrysystem keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. Built to withstand the rigors of high-pressure situations, the IBV is the commercial-grade valve solution for years of reliable operation.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 15° F
HEAVY-DUTY FLOW CONTROL
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone. Includes stainless steel stem and a brass control knob with manual "On" vent port.
Filter Sentry scours the filter clean with a wiper that slides up and covers the entire screen when the valve opens. Even more, the wiper continues to scrub the filter's upper part during valve operation. Filter Sentry can be added after the valve is installed as well.
Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunter's Accu-Sync pressure regulator. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.