Hunter Dripline (HDL) is a high-efficiency, ultra-durable upgrade to PLD that is available in three pressure-compensating varieties to accommodate a range of drip system needs. Choose HDL-PC for standard installations, HDL-CV for sloping or subsurface applications that require a check valve, and HDL-R when using reclaimed water. Install HDL at grade or subsurface to effectively and precisely irrigate shrubs, gardens, turf, perennials, and trees. Kink- and UV-resistant HDL features a large internal diameter that allows fittings to be installed more easily and provides the capacity for longer maximum runs. Highly consistent pressure-compensating emitters come with a built-in filter inlet port as well as wide labyrinth pathways to prevent clogging. The eco-friendly HDL is made with approximately 80% pre-consumer reprocessed resins, offering a high level of sustainability without sacrificing quality.
- Pressure-compensating emitters
- Color-coded stripes to identify flow
- Emitter spacing at 12", 18", and 24"
- Tubing diameter: 0.660" (OD) x .560" (ID)
- Wall thickness 0.05"
- Strong UV resistance
- Emitter inlet filtration to prevent clogging
- Extra-wide flow labyrinth prevents clogging
- Full-size outlet pool and raised wall inhibit debris and roots from entering the emitter
- Check valves keep the line charged up to 6' and prevent low-point drainage (HDL-CV only)
- Pressure-compensating, non-draining emitters
- Operating pressure range: 15-60 PSI
- Minimum filtration: 120 mesh; 125 microns