Constructed from solid brass to provide years of trouble-free operation in any water condition, the Hunter IBV is a valve created for the fiercest conditions found on a commercial site. Featuring a brass body and bonnet”built to handle up to 22 PSI”the IBV also boasts a sturdy stainless steel flow control stem. The IBV was designed from the ground up to incorporate many of the industry-leading features found in Hunter valves including the solenoid and ICV diaphragm. Add in a pair of options and provide the IBV with an even higher degree of dependable performance: the Accu-Sync pressure regulator maintains constant downstream pressure and the Filter Sentrysystem keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. Built to withstand the rigors of high-pressure situations, the IBV is the commercial-grade valve solution for years of reliable operation.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 15° F
HEAVY-DUTY FLOW CONTROL
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone. Includes stainless steel stem and a brass control knob with manual "On" vent port.
Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunter's Accu-Sync pressure regulator. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.