Rain Bird HE-VAN nozzles offer even coverage throughout the spray pattern, delivering a healthy, beautiful landscape. Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the spray head. HE-VAN nozzles also generate large wind-resistant water droplets that prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place.
The high efficiency of the HE-VAN nozzle allows you to shorten your sprinkler run times by up to 35%, saving you water and money. Even coverage makes them the perfect choice for homeowners looking to conserve water while maintaining a healthy beautiful landscape.
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° with a simple twist of the center collar to increase or decrease arc setting.
- ExactEdgetakes the guesswork out of arc adjustment. As you turn the nozzle to the desired arc setting, youll feel it lock into place for a clean, consistent edge every time.
- Patent pending Flow Control Technology provides superior close-in watering and uniform coverage across the entire pattern.
- Thicker streams and large water droplets for greater wind resistance.
- Matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird® MPR and U-Series Nozzles.
- A strong top deflector to minimize nozzle damage due to normal wear and tear.
- No special tools required.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius, up to a 25% reduction in radius.
- Shipped with appropriate filter screens to maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging.
- Fits on all Rain Bird® 1800® Series Spray Heads, UNI-SpraySeries Spray Heads and Rain Bird Shrub Adapters.