The DX controller is an easy-to-program, low-voltage lighting transformer that brings customers the convenience of pre-installed astronomical timing and event-based programming. This means there is no need for end users to buy plug-in accessories such as timers and photocells.
- Digital facepack control with built-in astronomical timing
- External input option
- Event-based programming with timed offsets
- Multi-tap output (12V, 13V, 14V)
- Power: 300W
- Input Primary: 120 V (160 Hz)
- Input Amperage Primary: 2.68 A
- Output Voltage Secondary: 12 VAC, 13 VAC, 14 VAC
- Maximum Open Circuit Volts: 15 VAC
- Weight: 20.1 LBS
- Wiring: Heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug; 6’ length. Standard low-voltage lighting wire required (12-2, 10-2, etc.) between controller and fixtures (Sold separately). No additional communication wire is required.
- Hardware: (2) 1-1/2” pan head machined mounting screws with plastic anchors. Mounting brackets attached to transformer box.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 0-140°F
- Installation Requirements: Designed for installation on a vertical surface in the upright position only.