With the Falcon 6504 rotor you can have it all — superior distribution, reliability and durability! Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field. Available in full- and part-circle models with optional stainless steel riser, the Falcon 6504 rotor is ideal for large turf sites such as parks, athletic fields, cemeteries, schools and commercial applications.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles.
- Small 2" exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas.
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- 4" pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass.
- Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability.
- Part-circle, stainless steel rotor pop-up sprinkler
- Nozzle not included
- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas
- Easy arc adjustment (part-circle model) through top of rotor from 40° - 360° no special tools required
- Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down
- Standard black rubber cover or optional purple rubber cover for non-potable water
- Removable Seal-A-Matic(SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage