Turflon® Ester Ultra specialty herbicide offers broad-spectrum postemergence control of early-emerging, hard-to-control weeds, such as ground ivy and wild violet.
- Effective postemergence control of more than 25 broadleaf weeds
- Can be tank-mixed with labeled three-way herbicides for even more superior control of most summertime, hard-to-control weeds
- Used to control or suppress invasive bermudagrass or kikuyugrass in cool-season turf
- Suppresses bermudagrass prior to fall overseeding with perennial ryegrass in warm-season turf
- Made with a non-petroleum, plant-derived methylated seed oil (MSO) solvent
- Reduced environmental impact
Active Ingredient: Tryclopyr
For use on:
- Perennial bluegrass
- Perennial ryegrass
- Tall fescue
- Ground ivy
- Wild Violet
- See label for complete listing of weeds controlled
Mow newly seeded turfgrass 2-3 times before treating.
Broadcast Treatment of Ornamental Turfgrass: 0.5-1 QT with water/ACRE
Apply foliage sprays during warm weather, early spring through fall, when weeds are actively growing. Apply 0.5-1 QT/ACRE in enough water to control broadleaf weeds actively growing in perennial bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, or tall fescue. Only emerged weeds present at the time of application will be controlled. When treating mature plants or hard to control species, and for applications made during drought conditions, use the higher rates of Turflon Ester Ultra. Applications made under drought conditions may provide less than desirable results.
Spot Treatment on Ornamental Turfgrass: 0.375-0.75 OZ with water/1,000 SQ FT
Mix 0.375-0.75 OZ/1,000 SQ FT in enough water to provide uniform coverage of the target area. Apply at any time broadleaf weeds are susceptible.
See Label for complete application instructions.
Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
To minimize turfgrass injury, do not treat if turfgrass is under heat or drought stress. Reapply at 4 week intervals.
Do not water for 24 HRS after application.
Do not reseed for 3 weeks after application.
Do not use on other turfgrass species such as bahiagrass, bentgrass, bermudagrass, centipedegrass, st. augustinegrass, or zoysiagrass.
Do not apply to golf course greens.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS