Curv-Rite® edging products are typically used to define and contain plant bed areas, retain concrete/brick pavers, walking paths, jogging trails, running tracks, maintenance strips, driveways and as asphalt borders. Curv-Rite® aluminum edging was designed by landscape architects and landscape contractors to offer greater flexibility in design and installation over any other edging material. Curv-Rite’s innovative design creates smooth curves with interlocking features for ease of installation.
When properly installed, aluminum landscape edging is nearly invisible. It cleanly and discreetly defines professional landscaped bed areas. Aluminum will never rust like steel, rot like wood or crack and warp like plastic alternatives. Instead, Curv-Rite aluminum edging gives you a clean line and a crisp edge between your flower bed areas and your lawn.
- Durability: Curv-Rite far outlasts other edgings because it will not rust, rot or crack like steel, wood, or plastic.
- Smoother curves are assured with Curv-Rite edging because it eliminates kinks and disjointed connections with its telescoping fit.
- Curv-Rite’s symmetrical telescoping design is easier to install, saving you time, product and money.
- Optional connectors encourage unlimited design possibilities; such as octagons and pentagons.
- The edging helps form bedlines before installation.
- Telescoping design holds joints together and climates the need for connector stakes or pins.
- It eliminates the need to cut edging for small length adjustments.
- Circles are easily formed with one section of edging by interlocking opposite ends together.
- Special connectors make corner or angle installations simple and precise.
Advantages of Aluminum
Aluminum is lightweight and will never rust. It is extremely flexible and can be shaped into a multitude of designs. Because it is light weight, aluminum is easy to ship making it accessible to a wide range of customers. Aluminum can be extruded to gain structural strength within its profile. Aluminum is also one of the most highly recycled materials in the World. Aluminum can be recycled an infinite amount of times without any loss of product during the recycling process.