Rugged, Ultra-Compact and Versatile
20 light levels, 5 beam speads, plus 2 color temperatures mean 200 combinations in 1 fixture! That's right, one Impressionist directional light replaces
dozens of retrofit lamps or integrated fixtures from other manufacturers. Less time planning, purchasing, and making adjustments in the field - all significant savings in time and labor.
This durable and advanced CAST LED Directional Light (CID140) is a compact powerhouse that delivers illumination of exceptional quality. Designed for the landscape
lighting professional, light level control at the fixture and quick-change optics enables the lighting designer to fine-tune illumination in the field.
Light Level Control
Light level is controlled by a dimming circuit built into the fixture. The circuit is accessed through a plug at the base of the light. By using the Dimming Control
Module (CDIMMER) or the Manual Dimming Control Jumper Cable (CIJ - provided with fixture), the user plugs the control device into the control plug. The control device
changes light level up or down in 5% increments. When the control device is remove, the light level remains fixed - even when power is off.
Beam Angle Control
To change beam angle, the designer loosens the thumb screw at the base of the shroud, and slides the shroud off the internal module. Once removed, the optical
element is exposed and is simply lifted off its support pins. The new module is inserted in its place.
- Single-chip warm white (2800° K) LED source combined with premium optics for superior beam quality. Estimated life (L70): 42,300 hrs.
- Choice of (5) easy-to-replace optics including extremely narrow (13Âº), narrow (24Âº), medium (40Âº) (comes with fixture), wide (64Âº), and assymetric (15Âº x 39Âº).
- 20-step light level control with hand-held remote (CDIMMER) that can be connected to the fixture or extended to a remote location. LED indicators display light level.
- LED driver accepts 10 to 24 volts AC or DC, is fully encapsulated and thermally bonded to body, features thermal foldback to protect from extreme ambiant temperatures, is filtered to prevent EMI interference, and is protected from surges and spikes.
- Sturdy copper shroud with adjustable, reversible (straight or angled) glare shield for superior glare control (optional).
- Solid bronze knuckle, base, and bracket can be adjusted to any angle and mounted to tree with one hand.
- Shroud, base, and bracket fully extended: 10" long x 2.25" wide
- LED Light Source: (1) Cree LED Est. Life (L70) 42,300 hrs., 2800Âº K, 84 CRI
- Input Voltage: 10 to 24 V, AC or DC
- Power: 5.0 W, 0.72 pf, 6.9 VA
- Lumen Output: 299 lm (LED), 253 lm (luminaire with 40" Optics)