Dual-action ProDeuce® herbicide combines prodiamine and glyphosate, two of the most trusted turf and lawn care solutions, into one convenient formulation. One application is often all you need; ProDeuce reduces the cost and damage associated with mechanical trimmers and decreases labor inputs. ProDeuce is the perfect solution for landscape managers and lawn care operators seeking to eliminate nuisance weeds from weed-prone areas throughout the season.
ProDeuce® is a non-selective herbicide. Do not use ProDeuce on desirable plants, in lawns or for lawn renovations, in or around fruit or vegetables, around young plants or in an area that will be planted or seeded for four to six months.
Active Ingredient: glyphosate, prodiamine
For use on:
- Cracks and crevices
- Driveways, sidewalks, walkways
- Patios, along fences, foundations
- Curbs, retaining walls and edges of lawns
- Mulched beds of well-established plants, shrubs or trees
- Gravel areas
- Pennycress, field
- Reed, giant
- Starthistle, yellow
Spray Application: 3 - 5.75 FL OZ to 1 GAL of water to treat 1000 SQ FT.
Spray existing weeds and the entire surrounding weed-prone area you want to keep free of weeds. Spray the area with sufficient volume to assure complete coverage. When spraying around the base of well-established (at least 6 months old) ornamental plants, shrubs, or trees, shield desirable plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. Use caution to prevent application to green stems and leaves, damage can occur.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Do not spray desirable plants.
- Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovations as this produt prevents desireable grass establishment.
- Do not use for vegetable garden preparations or in and around fruits and vegetables.
- Do not spray around ornatmental plants or in an area that will be planted or seeded for 6 months after application when applying at the 3 FL OZ per 1000 SQ FT use rate
- Do not apply more than 5.75 FL OZ per 1000 SQ FT per application
- Do not apply more than 5.75 FL OZ per 1000 SQ FT per application per 12 month period
- Do not apply through any type of irrigation system
- Do not apply by air
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS