CHEM-STIK is an easy to clean out, nonionic spreader-sticker formulated to maximize leaf surface coverage of spray solutions, while providing wash off protection from untimely rainfall. When used as directed, CHEM-STIK will increase wetting, adhesion, and endurance of pesticide sprays. This is especially beneficial during windy and rainy periods, as well as under other adverse weather conditions.
Active Ingredient: Emulsifiable polyethylene and alkyl phenoxy polyethoxy ethanol, Constituents ineffective as spray adjuvant
For use on:
- For use with pesticides registered for:
- Other appropriate uses
Directions for use: 4-8 OZ per 100 GAL of spray solution. Higher rates may be used when conditions require additional sticking properties. Rates up to 16 OZ per l00 GAL will optimize the sticking of pesticides. The addition of adjuvants to some pesticides and / or fertilizers and their tank mixes may cause phytotoxicity to the foliage and/or fruit of desirable crops. Before using CHEM-STIK, the applicator or crops advisor must have experience with the pesticide combination, including CHEM-STIK, or must have conducted a phytotoxicity test. Always follow herbicide label recommendations regarding adjuvants, in particular, spreader-stickers.
In the absence of specific mixing instructions found on the pesticide label, fill the spray tank with at least 50% of the desired finished carrier volume. When premixing in a mixing vessel or inductor, fill with at least 20% of the desired finished carrier volume. While the carrier is agitating, add tank mix ingredients in the following order:
1. Compatibility agent and/or antifoam, if needed
2. AMS, dry formulations (WP, DF, WDG, SP), and dry drift retardants
3. Dry soluble and suspension fertilizers / micronutrients
4. Liquid drift retardants and flowable formulations (F & FL)
5. Liquid concentrates, suspension and microencapsulated (LC, SC, ME)
6. Emulsifiable concentrates (E, EL or EC)
7. Solutions and soluble liquids (S or SL)
8. Liquid micronutrients and fertilizers
9. Water conditioners and other adjuvants (COC, HSOC, MSO, NIS)
10. Finish filling to desired spray volume level and continue agitation
See Label for complete application instructions.
- This product must be stored above 40°F (5°C). Failure to do so will cause irreversible damage and render the product unfit for use.
- Keep containers sealed when not in use.
- Store in original container only. Do not reuse empty container.
- Triple rinse (or equivalent) during mixing and loading. Recycling decontaminated containers is the best option of container disposal.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS