This low voltage LED landscape light combines the rugged solid construction of the CAST Bullet with the industry's most advanced and feature-filled module. With just one finish (solid sand-cast bronze), two light levels, and 3 optical beam spreads, this one LED light replaces (and surpasses) the dozens of models from other manufacturers.
- Replaceable LED module (MR16 size) thermally bonded to solid bronze fixture body for optimal heat dissipation.
- Replaceable optics for beam angles of 41°s (included), 21°s, and 12°s (both purchased separately).
- Optics are UL listed components; made of high-temperature polycarbonate.
- LEDSense technology controls forward current to compensate for conditions of extreme ambient heat.
- Accepts input voltages between 9.6V and 28.8V AC for maximum system design flexibility.
- Will not cause electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Automatic recognition and compensation for varied magnetic and electronic transformer types.
- Dimmable with standard low-voltage phase dimmers.
- Warm white color temperature (2,800K) and high color rendering index (84 CRI) that closely matches incandescent lighting.
- L70 of 60,500 HRS
- UL/CSA/RoHS Recognized, FCC Class A Conducted and Radiated Emissions compliant.
- Body: 2.5" wide x 9" tall (fully extended)
- Stake: 8.5" long x 4.6"
- Body and Shroud: Solid sand-cast bronze
- Stake: Solid PTFE Coated Eurometal
- Socket: High-temperature MR-16 socket
- Glass: Flat, tempered, hardened, crystal-clear glass
- Retaining Screw: Stainless steel
- Internal Wiring: Tin-coated wire, crimped and sealed connections, protected with fiberglass sleeving
- External Wire: Includes 25' #18/2 tin-coated lead wire
- LED Module: Secured with two stainless steel screws to fixture base
- Estimated Life (L70: 60,500 hrs., 5-year warranty)
- LM-80 tested
- Input Power (Low Setting): AC - 6.2 - 7.0w (0.92 - 0.78 power factor); DC - 4.9 - 5.0w (1.0 power factor)
- Input Power (High Setting): AC - 9.3 - 9.7w (0.92 - 0.81 power factor); DC - 7.1w (1.0 power factor)
- Apparent Power (to calculate voltage loss and transformer sizing) (Low Setting): AC - 6.7 - 9.0va
- Apparent Power (to calculate voltage loss and transformer sizing) (High Setting): AC - 10.1 - 12.0va
- Input Voltage: Accepts 9.6 to 28.8 volts (AC); 12 to 28.8v DC
- Polarity Independent: Yes
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection: Protected to +/- 4kV and 6kV contact discharge; +/- 8 kV and +/- 10kV air gap discharge
- Light output (High/Low): 391/290 lumens
- Luminous Efficacy (High/Low): 41/44 lumens per watt
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2,700Â° K (warm white)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85 typical
- Operating Temperature: -40Â° to 55Â° C
- Thermal Management: Module is thermally bonded to fixture body;
- Junction Temperature (typical): 63.0Â° C @25Â° C ambient
- No electrolytic capacitors (except for capacitors used to filter EMI - not in drive current)
- LEDSense technology - patented process to reduce forward current if unit exceeds 80Â°s C. - prevents overheating of module in extreme conditions
- Emission Standards: FCC Class A conducted and radiated
- UL 8750 recognized; CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08 Canadian National Standard for Luminaires