This rugged solid bronze MR-16 fixture is know as the workhorse of landscape lighting. It is virtually indestructible, weathers to a beautiful patina and survives the harshest
of environmental conditions.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Solid bronze shroud and body
- Solid Eurometal PTFE Coated stake
- Extra-long shroud for glare control
- Knuckle adjusts to any angle
- Convex lens to prevent mineral build-up
- Pre-wired with 25 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- LED Retrofit for installed bullets. For new installation use CBLED141
- Knuckle and Body: 10" x 2.5" fully extended
- Stake: 8.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.) Lamp not included
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Knuckle: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, Continuously adjustable, secured with 303 stainless steel Philips Head screw.
- Shroud: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Locking Ring: Solid brass
- Stake: Solid Eurometal PTFE Coated
- O-Rings: Silicone Rubber
- Lens: Covex borosilicate glass
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-16 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring. Aluminum heat reflector.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Fixture Record Tag: Not included; solid etched copper with stainless steel attachment ring.