Exceptional Design Control in a Durable, High-Performing Fixture
20 light levels, 5 beam spreads, plus 2 color temperatures mean 200 combinations in 1 fixture! That's right, one Impressionist light replaces dozens of retrofit
lamps or integrated fixtures from other manufacturers. Less time planning, purchasing, and making adjustments in the field - all significant savings in time and labor.
This durable and advanced CAST LED Light is a compact powerhouse that delivers illumination of exceptional quality. Designed for the landscape
lighting professional, light level control at the fixture and quick-change optics enables the lighting designer to fine-tune illumination in the field.
Light Level Control
Light level is controlled by a dimming circuit built into the fixture. The circuit is accessed through a plug at the end of the lead wire (30 ft. long).
This enables the designer to control light. By using the Dimming Control Module (CDIMMER) or the Manual Dimming Control Jumper
Cable (CIJ - provided with fixture), the user plugs the control device into the control plug. The control device changes light level up or down in 5% increments.
When the control device is removed, the light level remains fixed - even when power is off.
Beam Angle Control
To change beam angle, the designer loosens the thumb screw at the base of the shroud, and slides the shroud off the internal module. Once removed,
the optical element is exposed and is simply lifted off its support pins. The new module is inserted in its place.
- LED Light Source: (1) Cree LED, Est. Life (L70) 42,300 hrs., 2800 K, 84 CRI
- Input Voltage: 10 to 24 V, AC or DC
- Power: 5.0W, 0.72 pf, 6.9 VA
- Lumen Output: 299 lm (LED), 242 lm (luminaire with 64° optics)
- Single-chip warm white (2800 K) LED source combined with premium optics for superior beam quality. Estimated life (L70): 42,300 hrs.
- Choice of (5) easy-to-replace optics, including extremely narrow (13°), narrow (24°), medium (40°), wide (64°) (comes with fixture), and assymetric (15° x 39°).
- 20-step light level (luminance) control with hand-held remote (CDIMMER). LED indicators display light level.
- LED driver accepts 10 to 24 volts AC or DC, is fully encapsulated and thermally bonded to body, features thermal foldback to protect from extreme ambient
temperatures, is filtered to prevent EMI interference, and is protected from surges and spikes.
- Sturdy copper shroud with adjustable, reversible (straight or angled) glare shield for superior glare control.