The CAST LED Mini Wash Light is constructed of solid bronze producing a wide, soft, and bright beam to illuminate low walls, walkways, stairs, and plant material. (Custom stem lengths and telescopic stems are available) Bracket mount allows mounting to underside of eaves, on rooftops, or walls.
*Use CWL Mounting Kits for various mounting options.
- Warm white (2,801K) replaceable integrated LED with 60,500 HR Life
- Engineered for superior thermal management even in hot humid environments
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina
- Enclosed, water-tight housing includes internal reflector and frosted glass lens for wide even light distribution (no hot spots) and protection from sprinklers and rain
- Pre-wire with 25' 18/2 Tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Spider Splice® Ready
- Dimensions and Weight: Stem & Body: 4.0" tall x 6.5" wide (1.5" stem)
- Water Resistant
- Mounting: Internal gasket and water-proof strain relief allow this fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Bracket: Heavy duty copper with stainless steel thumbscrews
- Lens: frosted soda lime lens. Water-tight seal
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox® marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25’ 18/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve
- Bracketed assembly can be combined with a variety of mounting kits for stake, canopy, or extendable mounting. Recommended options: CWL7KIT, CWL8KIT, CWL9KIT, CWL9EXKIT.
- LED Light Source: Life (L70) 60,500 HRS, Color Temp., 2801K, CRI 82
- Input voltage: 10 to 24 Volts AC/DC
- Power: Amps .47, Watts 5.01, Power Factor .9, Volt Amps 5.57
- Lumen Output-Fixture: 122
- Center Beam Candela: 90
- FCC compliant for EMI interference