Blazing Fast Fittings require no tools, clamps, or other materials. Slips into the pipe quickly and easily. Patented lock ring technology slides back to lock the fittings into place. Double O-Ring seal prevents leaks and provides a secure fit. Tested in the field by contractors for over a year, Blazing Fast Fittings are ready for your next installation.
Blazing Fast Fittings are made of high impact ABS and contain no metal or chloride like other fittings on the market, making them the most eco-friendly fitting.
Tested to pressures over 400 PSI and put through vigorous on/off cycling in excess of 250,000 cycles, Blazing Fast Fittings will last longer than the life of the irrigation system. Over 3000 Blazing Fast Fittings have been installed over the last year by select contractors around the US. Fast Fittings are not intended to be used on Main Lines or under constant pressure. Over time, pipes under constant pressure expand, reducing the amount of pressure the lock ring is applying to the pipe.
Fast Fitting Specs
- Max Operating Pressure: 80 PSI for #80 pipe; 100 PSI for #100 pipe; 160 PSI for #160 pipe.
- Suggested Operating Pressure: 10-80 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 450 PSI (This product is not intended to be used on Main Lines or under constant pressure)
- Body Material: ABS
- Lock Ring Material: Proprietary
- O-Ring Material: EPDM
- Flow Rates and Friction Loss are comparable to traditional insert fittings