The Pro50 Digital Multi-Function Irrigation tester is a premium tool for irrigation contractors and maintenance personnel. The Pro50 incorporates detailed features to modernize the old solenoid activator to new century standards. AA batteries greatly extend operation life, premium leads eliminate the most vulnerable part of old testers, LCD screens give simple, detailed information on testing procedures. At the same time, the Pro50 maintains the traditional tests of wire, clock and solenoid performance but the Pro50 does these things better, faster, and more simply than before. Then the Pro50 adds the ability to do these tests to DC and virtually every other solenoid out there. The Pro50 doesn’t invent these tests, it just perfects them.
Functionally, the Pro50 is unchallenged but in addition, the Pro50 is housed in a modern enclosure with highly stylized ergonomic touch and feel.
- Simple LCD Icons
- Built-in Autoranging Volt-Ohm Meter
- Activates or Chatters AC, DC, or SpikeGuard™ Solenoids
- Activates and Holds Solenoids Open
- Generates 1 kHz Tracing Tone
- Checks Clock 24 Vac Power Output
- Tests for Open or Shorted Wiring on any System
- Detachable Premium Cordset for Easy Field Maintenance
- Uses four (4) AA Batteries (not included)