Humic DG granules contain 70% humic acid and 10% humic acid precursor.
DG Technology creates a dust free, spherical, ultra-dry particle that rapidly disperses into thousands of microparticles upon contact with moisture. Humic DG granules’ increased surface area, when compared to screened humate, creates greater availability to the plant. It performs in a wide range of conditions and soil types, independent of application method, and features dual carbon sources that are unique to The Andersons granular humic products. Humic DG contains the full spectrum of humic substances: fulvic acid, humic acid, and humin, as well as humic acid precursor.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Flexible application allows for use as a stand-alone product or in blends with granular fertilizers
- 4X more efficient than screened humate
- Enhances nitrogen and phosphorus efficiency
- Promotes good soil structure and increases water holding capacity
- Enhances root system development
- Easy to handle and spread through all types of application equipment
- Economical application cost per acre compared to liquid and screened humates
Active Ingredient: Plant nutrients derived from urea, potassium sulfate, methylene ureas and ferric oxide. Humic Acid (derived from leonardite).
50 LBS feeds 10,600 SQ FT (0.24 acre) with 0.75 LBS N/1,000 SQ FT at the MEDIUM RATE
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in after application with a minimum of 0.2" inches" to help move particles into the turf canopy.
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Reseal opened bag by folding top down and securing.
- Use only clean, dry spreaders.
- Do not leave unused product in spreaders.
- Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto your lawn.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS