Contec DG combines premium turf nutrients and our patented Dispersing Granule (DG) Technology into a homogeneous granule designed to optimize granular applied turf nutrition.
ENHANCED NUTRIENT DISTRIBUTION
Upon contact with water, each granule disperses into thousands of micro particles that quickly move through the turf canopy into the root zone. This allows for a drier, firmer, residue-free playing surface with less downtime, turning time for WORK into time for PLAY.
IMPROVED PLAYING CONDITIONS
LESS INTERRUPTION OF PLAY
Contec DG requires less watering to disperse the nutrient granules allowing for less downtime and a drier and firmer playing surface.
NO STICKY RESIDUE
Contec DG melts into the turf canopy. The result is no sticky fertilizer residue which can accumulate on shoes, balls, and equipment.
OPTIMIZED TURF NUTRITION
Contec DG is designed to optimize granular turf nutrition by combining premium nutrients with our Dispersing Granule Technology.
Because Contec DG is homogeneous and disperses into thousands of micro particles, turf managers have the ability to apply Contec DG at low rates and still achieve complete nutrient coverage without speckling.
With over twenty different formulations, Contec DG is designed to meet a wide variety of turf and soil conditions.
Benefits of MUtech:
- Nitrogen is released through the naturally occurring action of soil microbial activity, helping nutrient performance and soil structure
- MUtech allows consistently predictable feeding, turf color and growth
- N release rate is not altered by physical damage to particles or by dispersion
- Low salt index equals extremely low burn potential with NO fragile coating
- N release slows as temperatures rise above 90°F, rather than increasing like coated nutrition
Active Ingredient: Plant nutrients derived from methylene ureas, ureaform, ammonium sulfate, and potassium sulfate.
- For fairways and other turf areas where a high nitrogen and potassium fertilization is desired.
50 LBS feeds 12,000 SQ FT (0.28 acre) with 1.00 LB N/1,000 SQ FT at the LIGHT RATE (4.16 LBS/1,000 SQ FT)
50 LBS feeds 8,000 SQ FT (0.18 acre) with 1.50 LB N/1,000 SQ FT at the LOW RATE (6.25 LBS/1,000 SQ FT)
50 LBS feeds 6,800 SQ FT (0.16 acre) with 1.75 LB N/1,000 SQ FT at the MEDIUM RATE (7.29 LBS/1,000 SQ FT)
50 LBS feeds 6,000 SQ FT (0.14 acre) with 2.00 LB N/1,000 SQ FT at the HIGH RATE (8.33 LBS/1,000 SQ FT)
- LIGHT: 4.16 LBS/1,000 SQ FT
- LOW: 6.25 LBS/1,000 SQ FT
- MEDIUM: 7.29 LBS/1,000 SQ FT
- HIGH: 8.33 LBS/1,000 SQ FT
- Apply only as directed during the growing season.
- Watering in this product will disperse each granule into thousands of particles. This will facilitate the movement of the nutrients into the soil. This particle dispersion will also greatly reduce ball, shoe and mower pickup.
- Immediately after application, apply a minimum of 0.2" of water to disperse particles into the root zone.
- Spreading with PTO driven spreaders:
Excessive agitation of Contec DG can result in damage to the Contec DG particles. Keep the PTO operating at 540 rpm or less. DO NOT use agitation bars or stir bars, as this can result in the premature breakdown of Contec DG granules.
See Label for complete application instructions.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Reseal opened bag by folding top down and securing.
- Use only clean, dry spreaders.
- Do not leave unused product in spreaders.
- Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto your lawn.
See Label for complete restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS