FeRROMEC® AC Liquid Iron is a sprayable formulation of iron, nitrogen, and sulfur designed to produce rapid turf green-up without encouraging the excessive growth associated with heavy use of nitrogen. Regular applications of FeRROMEC AC ensure a continuous supply of iron to help prevent and correct chlorosis resulting from iron deficiencies. And, it’s compatible with most herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, and fungicides, and is labeled for use on listed northern and southern turf grasses, shrubs, and trees.
- Promotes rapid plant green-up
- Corrects iron chlorosis
- Is economical and easy to apply
- Is compatible with most herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, and fungicides
- Won’t burn when used per label directions
Low Biuret Urea, Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate
- Turfgrasses (Warm-Season and Cool-Season)
- See label for complete list
See label for complete directions and application instructions.
Product Label Download SDS