The Aquascape AquaSurge 3000 asynchronous pump is ideal for use in Ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, and other water feature applications, high-torque, trouble free performance. Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems, the AquaSurge 3,000 gallon per hour pump is made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation. Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy-efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps and the oil-free design prevents pond contamination. A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output which allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The AquaSurge 3000 Pump will not corrode or rust and its rubber feet will prevent noise and vibration while in use, making this the pump of choice for discriminating homeowners and pond professionals alike. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Designed for use in skimmer and falls filter systems
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- Made for continuous use
- Will not corrode or rust
- Rubber feet reduce noise and vibration
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- Plumbing adapter fittings included
- The small compact size makes the AquaSurge® the perfect pump for pond skimmers
- Built-in cord strain relief protects the cord from being damaged
- Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional mag-drive, or magnetically driven pond pumps
- The unique ceramic shaft with cooling port prevents the pump from overheating
- The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the skimmer for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies
- The rotational ball output allows the pump discharge position to be easily adjusted, making this pump ideal for all shapes and sizes of ponds
- Recommended Pond Size: 3000GAL
- GPH: 3196
- Motor Type: Asynchronous
- Watts: 165
- Amps: 1.40
- Discharge: 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.50", 2"
- Max Head: 12.47'
- Dimensions Pump: 12"L x 5.5"W x 7"H
- Includes: 20' cord
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.