AquaForce® second-generation asynchronous solids-handling waterfall and filter pumps accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, flow and ease of maintenance make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. The AquaForce® protective pre-filter cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. AquaForce® pumps are able to pump solids up to one quarter of an inch making it ideal for use with external pressure filters or Aquascape waterfalls type filter systems.
- Protective pump cage prevents large debris from clogging or damaging pump, thereby reducing maintenance
- Large cage openings allow for solids to be easily processed by pump, allowing debris to be passed and filtered, preventing the pump from being clogged or damaged
- Simple pump cage clips make it easy to open the protective pump cage to perform pump maintenance or remove debris.
- The rotational ball output allows the pump discharge position to be easily adjusted, making the pump ideal for all shapes and sizes of ponds. This also allows the pump output to be used as a winterizing pump, preventing the pond from freezing completely over in colder climates.
- The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the pond for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies.
- Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than tradional mag-driven or magnetically driven pond pumps.