Triple Threat™ Foaming Selective Herbicide is a powerful selective concentrated herbicide with no residual aerosol. It combines MCPP, 2,4-D and 2,4-DP to provide complete broadleaf weed control. It will not harm desired grasses and turf, making it ideal for golf courses, lawns and parks. Inverted trigger and foaming formula ensures visibility and precise application. VOC compliant.
Dimethylamine Salt of 2 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid
Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-R-2-(2-Methyl-4-Chlorophenoxy)propionic Acid
Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-R-2-(2 4-Dichlorophenoxy)propionic Acid
For use on:
- Golf courses
- Ornamental turf areas
- Poison Ivy
- Wooly Plantain
- Please see Product Label for a complete list
Spray when air is calm to avoid spray drift that might injure desirable ornamental plants. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
This product contains a foam which marks the spot where the weed killer has been applied.
- Shake can just before using and occasionally during use.
- Invert can, hold at arm’s length, and point can at weed as you press button. Do not press button when can is in upright position.
- Stand close to weed (1-2’) with can aimed at weed and away from face.
- Push down briefly on button. Spray to cover center of weed, do not over-spray. The spray’s foaming action will make it easy for you to see coverage.
- One application will kill most weeks listed. If certain tough weeds are not dead within 3 weeks, repeat application.
Do not apply to newly seeded grasses until they have been mowed 3 times.
Do not cut grass 1-2 days before and after application.
Do not reseed for 3-4 weeks after use.
If lawn needs watering, water thoroughly before application. Do not water for 48 HRS after application. Watering will wash off weed killing material. Do not apply if rainfall is expected within 48 HRS.
Do not use this product for controlling weeds in flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs or ornamental plantings.
Do not spray exposed roots of desirable plants.
Do not spray on Dichondra, Lippia, nor on grasses where desirable Clovers are present.
Do not exceed recommended rates because damage to turf may occur.
Do not apply when temperature exceeds 90°F.
See Label for complete product restrictions/precautions.
Product Label Download SDS