Chapin Professional Spreaders were built to provide all of the features and functionality needed for reliable, efficient performance. The 80-Pound Professional Spreader has a large 2-piece hopper design, rugged powder-coated steel frame for full hopper support, T-handle with rubber grips, solid linkage gate control, adjustable slide gate, spiked auger to agitate material and tear through clumps, front and side baffle system for directional control of spread pattern, enclosed metal gears, and 12-inch wide pneumatic tires for heavy-duty use. Snow/rain cover and salt grate are also included.
- 80-Pound capacity hopper with enclosed gear system to withstand the elements, supported by a rugged powder coated steel frame
- Recommended for use with salt, halite/ice melt
- Spiked auger tears up clumps
- Adjustable front and side baffle system allows for precise control of spread pattern
- Includes snow/rain cover and salt grate