CYZMIC CS is a unique formulation utilizing Sigma Technology CapVantage™ which is a proprietary blend of ingredients for use with the active ingredient Lambda-cyhalothrin.
Active Ingredient: Lambda-Cyhalothrin
- In, on, and around buildings and structures for the control of listed pest
- Ornamental trees and shrubs
- Residential, institutional, public, commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings
- Parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
- Plants intended for aesthetic purposes or climatic modification and being grown in interior plantscapes, ornamental gardens or parks, or on lawns or grounds
- Boxelder Bugs
- Cinch Bugs
- Japanese Beetles
- Sod Web Worms
- Stink Bugs
- See Label for complete list of controlled pests
For indoor applications, CYZMIC CS can be reapplied at 21-day intervals if necessary.
Hand Equipment: 0.2-0.8 OZ/1-5 GAL of water/800-1600 SQ FT
Tank Mixing: 1.5-5 OZ/100-300 GAL of water
- Dilute CYZMIC CS with water for application using hand-held or power-operated application equipment as a coarse spray for crack and crevice or spot and general surface (non -food/ nonfeed areas only) treatments.
- Application equipment that delivers low volume treatments, such as the Micro-Injector® or Actisol® applicator, may also be used to make crack and crevice or spot and general surface treatments.
- Fill applicator tank with the desired volume of water and add CYZMIC CS.
- Close and shake before use in order to ensure proper mixing.
- Shake or reagitate applicator tank before use if application is interrupted.
- Mix only amount of treatment volume as required.
- CYZMIC CS may be applied by using a paintbrush or other porous applicator attached to a handle as a general surface treatment
- CYZMIC CS may be tank mixed with other currently registered pesticides unless expressly prohibited by the product label.
- A small volume mixing test with the other products is recommended to ensure compatibility. If other chemicals are added to the applicator tank, CYZMIC CS should be added last.
- If mixed with EC formulations, use within 24 HRS.
- Fill tank to desired volume and continue to agitate while making applications.
- CYZMIC CS may be tank mixed with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR).
- Observe all restrictions and precautions which appear on the labels of these products.
- CYZMIC CS may be converted to a foam and the foam used to treat structural voids to control or prevent pests including ants, bees, termites (above ground only), wasps, or other arthropods harboring in walls, under slabs, or in other void areas.
This product is extremely toxic to fish. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run – off to water bodies or drainage systems. Drift and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Apply this product only as specified on this label.
When making applications, care should be used to avoid household pets, particularly fish and reptile pets.
This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds if bees are visiting the treatment area.
Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
Not for use on plants being grown for sale or other commercial use, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack -and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structure
- Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3’.
Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack -and-crevice applications only.
See label for complete list of restrictions.
Product Label Download SDS