K-Rain's new PRO-S™ Series is a rugged, contractor friendly spray line. Molded in High-Impact ABS, the durable PRO-S™ Series Spray is a low-flush model, making it ideal for low-flow, low pressure situations. Add optional Pressure-Regulation for a water efficient solution to your watering needs. The PRO-S™ Spray is designed to be compatible with all standard female threaded nozzles and is a direct replacement for Rainbird 1800 series sprays. The PRO-S™ Riser assembly drops right in an existing Rainbird 1800 series can!
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the PRO-S™ is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. PRO-S™ sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring.
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring - Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions
- Side and Bottom inlets available
- Pre-Installed flush cap
- Optional In-Stem Pressure Regulator available