The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective way to create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall or stream by providing smooth, consistent, leak –free water flow. The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. As the incoming water rushes in, the water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers, creating smooth flow of water. Able to handle flow rates up to 7,500 GAL/HR, the wide 22" spillway provides an ideal solution for Pondless Waterfall systems where more expensive biological filters are not necessary. The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway can also be installed as an additional waterfall or stream onto a new or existing pond. Its durable design allows boulders, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, making it easy to camouflage into the surrounding landscape. The spillway comes complete with 2" PVC slip fitting, 1.5" barbed hose fitting and pre-installed 2" bulkhead, providing a watertight connection on the back of the spillway. The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway also carries a limited Lifetime Warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
This compact, yet extremely strong Waterfall Spillway is positioned at the starting point of the waterfalls. The pipe from your waterfall pump is connected to the back of the Waterfall Spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers. These barriers help calm the water down, providing a smooth flowing waterfall through the front of the Waterfall Spillway.
- Easy to disguise - compact, yet extremely strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape.
- When to use the Waterfall Spillway - The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination may be the only limitation with what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
- The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
- The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
- With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
- You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
- Includes: 2" PVC slip fitting
- Size: 17.5" L x 24" W x 5" H
- Spillway: 22" Spillway
- Capacity: Flows up to 7,500 GAL
- Weight: 8 LBS