6/3 - Tray Cable Type TC Conductor construction is soft drawn bare copper meeting the requirements of ASTM Specifications B-3 and B-787. Gauge sizes 12 thru 2 are stranded copper conductors.
The insulation is a color coded polyvinylchloride (PVC) rated for continuous use at 90° C dry or wet and up to 600 V. Each insulated conductor is sheathed with a nylon jacket that meets the requirements for THHN or THWN wire. May be used in wet or dry locations, sunlight resistant, and suitable for direct burial. The Tray Cable will have a polyvinylchloride (PVC) outer jacket.
- Application: Suitable for use as power and control tray cable in direct burial applications.
- Conductor: Soft drawn bare copper (ASTM Specs. B-3 and B-787), Stranded (12 awg thru 2 awg)
- Insulation: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) with a nylon jacket
- Outer Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Temperature: 90° C dry or wet
- Voltage: 600 V